Dear Mike and Mary, You are not alone as the church lifts you up in prayer, even from the pulpit. I pray that the Lord gives you back your health again and heals your wounds, Jeremiah 30:17. With aloha, Carole Brazil
Bob and I want to let you know we are glad you are back on Maui. We are praying for your miracle and for God's protection on all of you. Sorry I have not been to visit but I am sick and I do not want to get anyone in your family sick. Bob was saying how much work you have done in the tv field and how much you have inspired him in his life. We love all of you.
Dear Mike and Mary,
ReplyDeleteYou are not alone as the church lifts you up in prayer, even from the pulpit. I pray that the Lord gives you back your health again and heals your wounds, Jeremiah 30:17.
With aloha,
Carole Brazil
Hi Mike and Mary,
ReplyDeleteBob and I want to let you know we are glad you are back on Maui. We are praying for your miracle and for God's protection on all of you. Sorry I have not been to visit but I am sick and I do not want to get anyone in your family sick. Bob was saying how much work you have done in the tv field and how much you have inspired him in his life. We love all of you.
Bob and Bessie Bourbeau