Friday, January 22, 2010

Mike's Guestbook

Mike now has a heart-shaped journal hanging in his room on the closet knob. If you visit Mike and he is asleep, rather than wake him, please feel free to write in the journal your well-wishes, prayers, and words of encouragement. It's kinda like posting comments here, only Mike gets to enjoy it right away when he wakes up.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Marci and my family and I left Maui 2 years ago when my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 gastro esophageal cancer. Dr. Mannick diagnosed him and connected us with a lady with the same type of cancer on Maui. It helped us so much. If there is anything I can do please let me know. I would be happy to answer any questions. We have learned a lot through this. We now live in Seal Beach, California and my husband is treated at the City of Hope. It has been over 2 1/2 years since his diagnosis . I would love to help in any way that I can.
    God bless you and take it one day at a time.
    Marci Pecora www.vivoalive.blogspot.com
    562 338-2634

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is our email: fedemaui@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete