Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mike, Jenny & Amarah



11 comments:

  1. Hi Mike:
    Praying for you and your family. We are praying for God's healing touch to be upon you.
    The Zautner Ohana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the photo. We're praying for healing. Keep the faith, God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mike,
    I wish the best for you and your family. I'm hoping for healing and sending you all my good thoughts.
    Take care and keep fighting.

    Greetings from Denmark / Inge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mike, you are in many peoples prayers from east to west. God is an amazing God and I know whatever he brings you to he will bring you thru. I will come see you soon. We all miss you at PTN. Keep your spirit & your chin up! God Bless. Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. All our love to you all. So good to see you, even in a picture. Many prayers going up for you, and you are always in our thoughts.
    Love from the Johnsons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mike...I am praying and thinking of you each and every day. I would come to visit you just like I did often at your house in our neighborhood, but, unfortunately, I am off island at this time. When I would visit at your house through the years, you were always so helpful to me with technical video work, etc., and ALWAYS WITH A WARM GENTLE SMILE. I praying for you and all the Knowles family...continued trust and peace in our Lord Jesus.
    blessings,
    bonjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you Dad! You have taught me to be a good person and to always walk with Jesus.You are an amazing man and I thank you for always being there for our family. You have always put others first and you make me want to be a better person in every way. I love you with all my heart.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mike,

    Dave and I are praying for you to be whole, strong and comforted. Love the picture of you and I don't know which daughter, and is that a grand baby??? How exciting!!! Precious picture! Our love to the whole family.
    The Koukls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Mike:

    We love you dearly as a brother in Christ. We remember with fond memories our trip together to China many mooncakes ago!

    As usual we hear such good things about you, how you are always thinking of others first and asking how others are doing when they come to visit you.

    We are praying often for you asking God for a miracle healing and that He will comfort you and take away any pain. Keep fighting the good fight of faith! You are an inspiration to so many.

    Lord willing I still want to come visit you as soon as I get over my cold. I was going to come with Manny last weekend, but I guess the Lord had other plans.

    God loves you and your family so much and we do too!

    The DeMichele's

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Mike!

    We have you in constant prayer and we love you so much! Alan says he sees something of you in Amarah...I told him it must be your good nature. That, and Amarah is always smiling! I SO LOVE Amarah! We have really connected, praise God! Eat as much as you can for strength, but don't forget, too, that our strength comes from the Lord!
    Where we are weak, He is strong! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there dear friend. I see that they moved you since the last time I visited. It might be a while again before I come, but wanted to let you know that you and your entire family are in my prayers everyday. Doug had his 3rd surgery and it only made things worse, tearing a hole in the ureter. He got pneumonia three days later and was pretty miserable. We have a referral to Queen's Hosp and were supposed to go this week for another surgery, but they are reviewing all the films that have been taken and we are waiting. Trying to tread water here! Love ya and think of you so often. Sue Bell & Doug, too!

    ReplyDelete